This document is about the future of Quino. See the release notes for the past.
The following releases reflect current planning. Changing needs and requirements may affect the order and scheduling of various components. We will update the schedule here if it changes.
7.0 — Spring 2019
- Migrate Quino-WebAPI to .NET Core/.NET Standard
- Rename projects from Encodo.[Name] => Quino.[Name].Core
- Consolidate some Winform assemblies
- Improve alignment of some namespaces (especially in the data driver)
- Continue to improve on and add conceptual documentation
- Extend "quino" dotnet with more fixers (e.g. reintroduce project and source-file fixers from the deprecated NAnt version)
- Refactor complex extension methods to singletons
8.0 — Fall 2019
- Introduce final replacement for metadata wrappers (i.e. replace extension classes with proper TPH solution)
updated on 3/13/2019