v1.9.1: Bug fixes for 1.9 -- WAN speed, deadlocks and connection pooling
The summary below describes major new features, items of note and breaking changes. The full list of issues is also available for those with access to the Encodo issue tracker.
- QNO-4201: Improved WAN speed by adding connection-pooling to avoid high connection setup costs
- QNO-4233, QNO-4239, QNO-4241: Fixed some deadlock and connection-exhaustion issues in more complex models/data structures
- QNO-4260: Upgraded DevExpress component library to v13.1
- QNO-4246, QNO-4247: Made several improvements to object-graph management to improve identity/reference handling
- QNO-4270, QNO-4278: Made some schema-migration improvements to support more conversions and constraint/path types
RemoteMethodCallException and added